March 2015 Photoshoot Date Announced
NEW PHOTOSHOOT DATE! We often get asked how can improve my chances / how can I improve my profile. The answer is simple, GET A GOOD PHOTO!!! Extras NI have a photoshoot on Saturday 14th March. If you don't have the means to take a great photograph at home then make use of this opportunity and start selling your face to us and productions. Extras NI are 99% in charge of getting your face on screen as an extra. So what's the other 1% I hear you ask? It's the most important %, THE DIRECTOR'S INPUT. We have literally presented Directors with 1000s of photographs over the years; when trawling through our system for options it is extremely disappointing to see photos that are of poor quality, because you are hanging out with your mate or a dog or because they have distracting backgrounds. These photos do not illustrate someone who is professional and capable, why would a director give you responsibility on his/her set if you don't portray this in your photo? What makes it even more disappointing is that we have met many of you personally and know that you are capable and right for the role but have to be passed over. Photoshoots are also a great opportunity for you to meet our casting team, we love meeting people face to face and you'll also have the opportunity to talk to our team about your profile, productions, our systems and procedures, we also love hearing all your stories from set! We strongly recommend you book your timeslot now. The booking form is online, all you need to do is go to our website, login to your personal profile and click "Book a photoshoot". Please note you MUST have agreed to our terms and conditions 30 days prior to the photoshoot to be eligible to attend. https://www.extrasni.com/extras/sign_in You will be emailed a confirmation to tell you where to go (Belfast City Centre Location) and what to do before the photoshoot itself, make sure to check you spam/junk folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox. Getting your photo taken costs £25 (pay on the day) we will update your profile for you and email you the final photo to keep within 4 weeks. We hope to see many of you there and get lots of poor photos replaced with some amazing ones. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU BOOK A SLOT ONLINE AND CANNOT MAKE IT PLEASE LOG BACK IN AND CANCEL YOUR SLOT.